Corded phone Gigaset DA710 is a multifunctional and reliable assistant. Whether at home or in the office this convenient corded phone makes calling a pleasure. It’s hinged alphanumerical display lets you adjust it to the angle most comfortable for you and allows you to check time, date and call duration at any time. For even more flexible talking either use the handsfree function or attach a RJ9 compatible headset via the headset socket.
With VIP call indication you can assign a unique ringtone and visual indication for special contacts. The call blocking function lets you block certain outgoing calls such as costly toll numbers. With its 4-way navi key, navigating through the menu is very straightforward. Setup and installation is also quick and easy. It is Pabx and PSTN compatible, allowing you to either connect straight to the fixed line network, or use it as part of an internal network of phones.
It’s also hearing aid compatible. It can be locked to prevent unauthorised dialling.
– Display: 3line, B&W
– Dialing mode: Tone/Pulse
– Wall mountable: Yes
– Address book entries: 100
– Display of caller’s number: Yes
– Handsfree talking: Yes
– Missed calls icon: Yes
– Record of missed calls: 50
– List of last missed calls with time and date: 5
– Fast dial memory buttons: 8
– Call duration on display, Lock function, Navigation buttons, Flash button, LED identification during ringing, message indicator, RJ9 jack, Hearing aid compatibility
– Adjustable handset and ringer volume, 16 ringer melodies, individual ring melody for VIP, Time and Date in display, Clock, Calendar
– Dimensions: 62x221x202mm