Hoco S14 is a car support base with wireless fast charging. It has an elegant, futuristic design and can be placed on the dashboard or in the air duct of the car. The handle is covered with a glass bezel while the built-in sensors on the top-front of the base detect the phone, open the clamps and then close them when the phone is in the base.
At the back, the sensor is responsible for releasing the smartphone from the clamp. The terminals themselves are lined with elastic material, which prevents the sides of the phone from being scratched. The inductive charging coil is located on the entire surface of the handle while the charger has a series of protectors that maximize the safety of the charge, such as protection against overload, overheating or short circuit.
– It has a built-in inductive charger
– Input voltage: 5V = 2A, 9V = 1.67A (Max)
– Output power: 5W / 7.5W / 10W / 15W (Max)
– Compatible with phones with screen size 4 to 6.5 ‘ ‘
– Clamping range: 58-82mm
– Installation: Air duct and dashboard
– Automatic electric clamps
– Easy assembly and disassembly
– Charging compatibility: Qi induction chargers
The package includes: – 1 x Hoco car case, 1 x dashboard / windshield mount, 1 x Air duct accessory, 1 x USB-C cable